[SGDC] First Unity Workshop Tonight

Nicholas Buckley nbuckley at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 15 12:14:55 EST 2022

Hey all, it’s Nick from the Game Dev Club,

Tonight will be our first workshop in Unity in Babbio 122 at 9 pm. In this workshop, we will be creating a small 2D platformer and will likely take place over the next two meetings as we will be starting from scratch and discussing the basics of Unity. This won’t be the case for all workshops, as future workshops will be more complicated and have included assets.

If you would like to follow along with the workshop tonight, we recommend downloading Unity beforehand. There is a link below to download the Unity Hub. After downloading that, it will prompt you to download the laster version of the Unity Engine and you’ll be all set. If you have any questions or problems, don’t hesitate to email or message an e-board member on discord.

See you all tonight!