[SGDC] First Meeting and Winter Jam Closing Ceremony Rescheduled

Stephen Schmidt sschmid4 at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 17 11:35:27 EST 2022

Hey all, this is Stephen with the Game Dev Club!

Due to classes being online for the first two weeks, we have decided to hold our first meeting on Tuesday February 1st, where we will hopefully be in person. That meeting will consist of a short introduction to our club for new members and the closing ceremony of our winter jam where we will all get a chance to show off what we've been working on over break. We will also push back the winter jam's deadline to the day of the meeting.

I hope to see you all there!