[SGDC] First Meeting/Winter Jam

Nicholas Buckley nbuckley at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 31 13:27:11 EST 2022

Hey everyone, this is Nick with the Game Dev Club!

Tomorrow will be our first meeting of the spring semester in Babbio 122. We will have a short introduction for our new members and then let people present anything they've been working on for the winter jam over the break. We will also talk about our plans for the rest of the semester and pick dates for Game Jams Q and R.

In addition, we are looking for someone to fill the role of treasurer. Anyone interested should message or email an e-board member with your name, email, and CWID by this Friday 2/4. We will be holding an emergency election next Tuesday 2/8.

Hope to see you all tomorrow!