[SGDC] Game Jam Q Results / Spring Elections

Nicholas Buckley nbuckley at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 8 17:00:06 EST 2022

Greetings Fellow Humans,

Tonight we will be talking about social games such as Jackbox Games and breaking down how they work. We will also be announcing the winners of Game Jam Q. This will be our last gbm before spring break and our next meeting will not be until March 22nd.

The club is also getting ready for its spring elections. Anyone that wishes to run for a position should fill out the Google Form linked below which will be open until 3/11. To run for a position and/or vote in the upcoming election, a member must be a voting member.

To be a voting member you must have:
• Attended at least 1 of the last 3 game jams/events
• Attended at least 2 of the last 3 gbms

The four positions on the eboard are president, vice president, treasurer, and secretary. The secretary is responsible for keeping the club members informed about upcoming meetings and events, managing our various websites, and booking meeting locations. The treasurer is responsible for budgeting, managing funds, and purchase requests. The vice president works with the other members of the board to help them fulfill their duties. The president manages the club and makes sure we follow Stevens' guidelines. Additionally, all members of the board are responsible for planning and running our various meetings and events.

Elections will be held at our first meeting after spring break, March 22nd. After this week's meeting, a list of voting members will be released.

Election Form (Open Until 3/11): https://forms.gle/4tm245YkLx2zLvUn7