[SGDC] Voting Members / Nomination Deadline

Nicholas Buckley nbuckley at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 11 13:42:39 EST 2022

Hey peeps, It’s Nick from the Game Dev Club,

Below is the list of voting members and conditional voting members for the upcoming election. Conditional voting members are members who will become voting members if they are present at the election.

Voting members:
Franklin Shack
Nick Buckley
Stephen Schmidt
Christopher Kang
Logan Tenner
Kyle Macadaeng
Joshua Gorman
Philip Russo
Graham Teller

Conditional voting members (if they show up to the election they can vote/run):
Michael Socas
Nicco Carleton
Wilson Jeng

And here are the current people running for each position. The deadline for nominations is tonight (3/11) at midnight. Our elections will be held at our first meeting after spring break, 3/22. The nomination form is linked below.

President: Franklin Shack, Stephen Schmidt
Vice President: Franklin Shack, Stephen Schmidt, Chris Kang
Treasurer: Nick Buckley, Graham Teller
Secretary: Chris Kang

If you feel that we’ve made a mistake, feel free to respond to this email or message an eboard member on Discord. Have a relaxing break!

Nomination Form:  https://forms.gle/4tm245YkLx2zLvUn7