[SGDC] Game Jam T Closing Ceremony

Christopher Kang ckang4 at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 15 17:24:13 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

      This is Chris here to tell you about today's meeting. We will be meeting in Babbio 122 at 9:15 today. Today will be our closing ceremony for Game Jam T which started last week so for those who created a game, an itch.io link will be provided on the bottom of this email for you to submit your game. The ceremony will have foods and drinks so please join us, even if you didn't make a game. The voting form for these games will be sent after the closing ceremony today. Also, if you would like to run for an e-board position, you must dm one of the current e-board members by today. Any submissions for e-board positions after today will not be accepted. The elections for the e-board will take place the week after thanksgiving break on 11/29/22. I hope everyone can join us today!

Game Jam T submission link: https://itch.io/jam/sgdc-gjt
SGDC Game Jam T<https://itch.io/jam/sgdc-gjt>
A game jam from 2022-11-09 to 2022-11-16 hosted by SGDC. SGDC Game Jam T
itch.io