[SGDC] GBM 3

Logan Tenner ltenner at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 6 15:27:55 EST 2023

Hello everyone!

We will be meeting in Babbio 122 at 9:15pm tomorrow night (2/7) to discuss scope in games. We hope that the discission will be able to help everyone prepare for the upcoming Game Jam! Additionally, the theme submission form closes tomorrow night, so please submit any last second theme suggestions before then. On behalf of the eboard, we hope to see you tomorrow!

Game Jam U Theme Submission Form: https://forms.gle/yGESDdzCjgxyL6uh8

Logan Tenner - Secretary of SGDC
Google Forms: Sign-in<https://forms.gle/yGESDdzCjgxyL6uh8>
Access Google Forms with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).
forms.gle
