[SGDC] Carnivale Presentations

Logan Tenner ltenner at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 8 21:39:25 EST 2023

Hello everyone! As many of you know, Carnivale is next week, with that said, this is a great opportunity to display your games to the Stevens community. If you want to have your game presented next week, there are two ways to do so. You are able to provide us with a video of your game which we will compile into a video, or you can be physically present to present your game. Attached are two google forms to submit your preferences. We look forward to hearing from you all!

Video Form - https://forms.gle/derHGtaT2ZcAMM2fA
In Person Form - https://forms.gle/MivcSmc4ygTBoGXe9

Logan Tenner - Secretary of SGDC
Google Forms: Sign-in<https://forms.gle/MivcSmc4ygTBoGXe9>
Access Google Forms with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).
forms.gle

Google Forms: Sign-in<https://forms.gle/derHGtaT2ZcAMM2fA>