[SGDC] GBM 4

Logan Tenner ltenner at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 20 17:26:38 EST 2023

Good evening!!

A few things this week:

  *   First, thank you to everyone who submitted a game this weekend, they were all phenomenal! Attached to this email is the voting form for Game Jam U, voting will close next Monday (2/27), with winners announced at the subsequent meeting (2/28). The itch page with all of the submissions is also attached so that you can play the games for yourselves prior to voting. I have also attached a participation form for those that submitted games, if you have not filled it out yet, please do so as soon as possible.

https://forms.gle/zscrM4u6AdYpfQ4T9 - Voting Form
https://forms.gle/t1Ta4cP3aByTXLESA - Participation Form
https://itch.io/jam/sgdc-gju - Itch Page

  *   As for this week's meeting, we will be in Babbio 122 at 9:15 P.M. tomorrow night (2/21). We will be discussing SGDC Party more in depth as we continue to work on it. As always, hope to see you there!

Logan Tenner - SGDC Secretary