[SGDC] GBM 5

Logan Tenner ltenner at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 27 10:32:26 EST 2023

Salutations everyone!

A number of things to discuss:

  *   Tomorrow's meeting will be held in Babbio 122 at 9:15 pm, we will be working on the board layout for SGDC party .

  *   As mentioned last week, the voting form is currently open and will be closing at midnight tonight, so if you have not done so already, please fill it out as soon as you can. The voting form is attached at the bottom of this email.

  *   For those that submitted games for Game Jam U, please attend tomorrow's meeting, the prizes are officially here, and we would like to distribute them as soon as possible.

https://forms.gle/zscrM4u6AdYpfQ4T9 - Voting Form for Game Jam U

As always, we hope to see all of you tomorrow night!

Logan Tenner - SGDC secretary