[SHPClist] Stevens Health Professionals Club Meeting 10/26

Nicole Favetta nfavetta at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 23 15:24:42 EDT 2009

Hello SHPC members,
I would like to inform you all of SHPC's general body meeting
this upcoming *Monday, October 26th in Babbio 122 (Auditorium)*
*at 4pm.*

Included in this meeting are some great presentations that I'm sure
all of you will enjoy and get something out of.

On the agenda are the following topics and information on
what it is, what it does, and how you can become involved:

   - *St. Jude's Up 'til Dawn*: Student-led, student-run
   philanthropic program for childhood cancers
   - *Operation Smile*: Medical charity that repairs
   childhood facial deformities
   - *Emergency Medical Technician*: Our very own
   Dani Castioni to present how to become and the
   life of an EMT

We hope to see you all there as this meeting is the perfect
chance to become informed of and involved in medical
charities and volunteer opportunities within your own
Stevens/Hoboken community!

Thanks,
SHPC E-Board