[Shpclist] First Meeting of the Year!

Nicole Favetta nfavetta at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 16 11:59:13 EDT 2009

Hello all,Welcome to a new year of being apart of the Stevens Health
Professionals Club!

With the start of a new semester the E-Board would like to invite all of you
join us in our first general body meeting of the year.

A few highlights of the meeting include:

   - Introductions of Dr.'s Leopold, Kumbaraci, and Jones of the Chemistry,
   Chemical Biology, and Biomedical Engineering Department

   - Dr. Jones' speech of the medical school admissions process

   - An in depth discussion of the Kaplan MCAT Review Course

   - An overview of our soon-to-come CPR certification class

The meeting will be held next *Monday, September 21st*
at *4pm* in the *Babbio Center 320.*

Feel free to email back with any questions.

See you all there!

Nicole Favetta
SHPC Vice President