[Shpclist] First Meeting of the Year!

Philip Leopold pleopold at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 16 12:44:04 EDT 2009

Perhaps you might invited Prof. Art Ritter as well. He, along with
Profs. Kumbaraci and Jones, is on our Pre-med advisory committee. He
was also previously on the faculty at UMDNJ. And, as the Program
Director for BME, he is probably familiar to many of your members who
are in the BME program.

On Sep 16, 2009, at 11:59 AM, Nicole Favetta wrote:

> Hello all,
> Welcome to a new year of being apart of the Stevens Health
> Professionals Club!
>
> With the start of a new semester the E-Board would like to invite
> all of you to
> join us in our first general body meeting of the year.
>
> A few highlights of the meeting include:
> Introductions of Dr.'s Leopold, Kumbaraci, and Jones of the Chemistry,
> Chemical Biology, and Biomedical Engineering Department
>
> Dr. Jones' speech of the medical school admissions process
>
> An in depth discussion of the Kaplan MCAT Review Course
>
> An overview of our soon-to-come CPR certification class
> The meeting will be held next Monday, September 21st
> at 4pm in the Babbio Center 320.
>
> Feel free to email back with any questions.
>
> See you all there!
>
> Nicole Favetta
> SHPC Vice President

Philip L. Leopold, PhD
Professor and Director
Department of Chemistry, Chemical Biology, & Biomedical Engineering
Stevens Institute of Technology
Castle Point on Hudson, McLean Hall Room 515
Hoboken, NJ 07030
(201) 216-8957 (phone); (201) 216-8196 (fax)
pleopold at stevens.edu