[Shpclist] First Meeting of the Year!

Jessica Voytik jvoytik at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 16 14:21:59 EDT 2009

Hey,

Can you take me off this email?

Thanks

From: shpclist-bounces at lists.stevens.edu
[mailto:shpclist-bounces at lists.stevens.edu] On Behalf Of Nicole Favetta
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:59 AM
To: shpclist at lists.stevens.edu; shpc at stevens.edu
Subject: [Shpclist] First Meeting of the Year!

Hello all,

Welcome to a new year of being apart of the Stevens Health Professionals
Club!

With the start of a new semester the E-Board would like to invite all of you

join us in our first general body meeting of the year.

A few highlights of the meeting include:

*	Introductions of Dr.'s Leopold, Kumbaraci, and Jones of the
Chemistry,
Chemical Biology, and Biomedical Engineering Department
*	Dr. Jones' speech of the medical school admissions process
*	An in depth discussion of the Kaplan MCAT Review Course
*	An overview of our soon-to-come CPR certification class

The meeting will be held next Monday, September 21st

at 4pm in the Babbio Center 320.

Feel free to email back with any questions.

See you all there!

Nicole Favetta

SHPC Vice President