[SHPClist] Volunteering to help UTD

Mitchell Izower mizower at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 24 23:46:23 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Up Til' Dawn is looking for some people to help out this friday (3/26),
with collecting donations from professors and staff for the Jeans for
Jude Event.  Basically, they give you money so they can wear jeans.

UTD is looking for students who can go around, asking for a 5 dollar
donation for St. Judes at 9AM, through the various buildings on campus.
I'll be doing it myself, along with members of UTD.  It's pretty easy,
and is for a good cause.  If you are interested in helping out, please
let me know, and I can assign you a building.

Thank you,
Mitch