[SHPClist] FREE Cadaver Lab

Jen Trinh jtrinh at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 27 14:27:51 EDT 2010

 Biomedical Engineering Society invites you to our upcoming FREE Cadaver
Lab on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 or Friday, April 18, 2010. We will be
dissecting goat spines, calf spines and pig knees to see how "form fits
function" and have a whole lot of fun that only BME students can have!

 Please sign up for only one session by adding your name to the Online
Google Spreadsheet. Questions may be directed to Nicole at
nfavetta at stevens.edu. The Cadaver lab will last 1-1.5 hours. Time
3:00-5:30PM.

 Cadaver Lab Online Sign-up:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqrvQvRvUKUbdG8tZlNqbDl3M0hoalhMVnRGRGo3bFE&hl=en
 Make sure you save the document.

 Look out for another General Body Meeting at 9PM in early April! Date is
tentative.

 Best Regards,
 Jennifer M. Trinh
 Stevens Institute of Technology