[SHPC] Hurricane Sandy Fundraiser

Erin Duggan erin.duggan.stevens at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 23:06:14 EST 2012

Hi Everyone!
We have some I <3 Ducks shirts that AED & SHPC will be selling as a
fundraiser for those affected by Hurricane Sandy. In order to reach a large
audience, we will be selling them at Phi Sigma Sigma's annual Pancake Night
this Friday, November 16th  from 11pm-3am at the Phi Sigma Sigma house.
Pancake Night is also fundraising for Hurricane Sandy Relief, so this is a
great way to collaborate and get a large donation together to go to a good
cause.

What I need are some volunteers that would be willing to table sit and sell
these shirts during the night. Please email me back with your Name, year
and time you can sit (between 11pm-3am) if you would like to volunteer.
Another way to help is to show your support by coming out and inviting
friends to Pancake Night.  It is $5 for all you can eat pancakes and all
the profit will go towards Hurricane Sandy Relief!

Please let me know if you can help table sit!
Thanks,
Erin Duggan

BS Candidate in Chemical Biology, Class of 2013
MS Candidate in Chemical Biology, Class of 2013
President 2011-2013 of Phi Sigma Sigma, Delta Zeta Chapter
President 2012-2013 of Stevens Health Professionals Club
Vice President of Alpha Epsilon Delta 2012-2013, Pre-Medical Honor Society
Order of Omega