[SHPC] General Body Meeting Monday at 4 pm : Kaplan MCAT Class & Medical Experience Program

Melissa Foy mfoy at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 14 13:37:21 EST 2012

Hey everyone!

Just a friendly reminder that our next general body meeting will be this
coming* Monday, November 19th, at  4pm*. This location will be announced
later in the week. We will be having a free preview MCAT class, and we will
be also introducing the Medical Experience Program, including what it
involves and how you can apply for the upcoming spring semester. Please
register for the MCAT class at this link: bit.ly/shpctuff
<http://bit.ly/shpctuff>.
Food and refreshments will also be served.

Hope to see everyone there!

SHPC E-board