[SHPC] Hoboken Volunteer Ambulance Corps Application

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 16:53:31 EDT 2013

Hello SHPC Members,

My name is Tushar Patel and I am writing to you to followup with your
interest to join the Hoboken Volunteer Ambulance Corps. I apologize for the
delay, there was a communication error.

If you are still interested in applying to the Corps, please fill out the
attached application and email it back to me. If you have any medical
certifications, please attach copies of those certifications as well.

Once you complete the application and email it back, we will contact you
for your next steps.

If you have any other questions or other friends who would like to join,
please let me know.

*My email is tpatel21 at stevens.edu*

Thank you!