[SHPC] Final General Body Meeting

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 15:46:27 EDT 2013

Hey everyone!

As the semester comes to an end we would like to invite the SHPC General
body to a final meeting. This general body meeting will include senior
farewells, events for next semester and a Qdoba naked burrito
bar! Also, the faculty and staff of the CCBBME Department will be there to
celebrate the end of another successful semester.

*When: Monday, April 22 *
*Where: Babbio 104*
*Time: 4:00 pm *

Take some time out of studying and come hang out and talk while enjoying
the Qdoba Naked Burrito Bar Lunch and refreshments!

Good luck on your mountain of work these last couple weeks and we hope to
see you Monday!

SHPC Eboard