[SHPC] Are you enrolled in the Stevens MCAT class

Erin Duggan erin.duggan.stevens at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 17:41:09 EST 2013

Hi All,
Please let me know if you are enrolled in the Kaplan class here at Stevens.
I need a few student contacts for the course as per Stevens rules. Please
respond ASAP and I will just briefly let you know details.
Thanks in advance,
Erin

BS Candidate in Chemical Biology, Class of 2013
MS Candidate in Chemical Biology, Class of 2013
President 2011-2013 of Phi Sigma Sigma, Delta Zeta Chapter
President 2012-2013 of Stevens Health Professionals Club
Vice President of Alpha Epsilon Delta 2012-2013, Pre-Medical Honor Society
Order of Omega