[SHPC] [SPHC] Welcome back!

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 21:47:39 EDT 2013

Welcome all new SHPC members and returning members! Hope your summer went
well and you're getting back into the swing of things here on campus.

In the past years, SHPC has had many great speakers come in to talk about
 health care professions and steps towards the process. The health care
providers and Universities coming in this year are: EMT's, SUNY Optometry,
Ross University, NYC Podiatry, Dentistry, MD's, OD's and PA's.

As well as a panel of professions and Stevens Professors of CCBBME coming
in to speak, we will also have awesome and exciting labs. Some of these
labs will consist of the teaching of blood pressure, suturing, etc. We also
will help coordinate MCAT classes, steps towards applying to med school,
and opportunities to shadow doctors or surgeons.

An awesome perk about attending meetings is that we will provide food for
everyone so that you can conveniently attend seminars and meetings between
class.  We will have a range of food from pizza, Mr. Wraps, or Qdoba.

Our first General Body meeting will be Monday 9/16 at 4pm. You will get to
meet the Eboard and get an introduction to exactly what will be happening
this year.

We can't wait to see all of you at the first meeting! :)
-SHPC Eboard