[SHPC] Reminder: First General Body Meeting

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 16:33:45 EDT 2013

Hey everyone!

 We hope that everyone is having a good start to their semester and nothing
is getting too hard yet. *Next Monday 9/16 at 4pm in room BC 310* the SHPC
E-board would like to welcome all new and returning members to our first
general body meeting.

There will be a introductin to the SHPC E-board personal, all upcomming
events, labs and semeinars. Also Dr. Kumbaraci, one of the CCBBME
professors will come in and give her presentation to medicine, Stevens, and
healthcare. Don't forget we will be serving Mr. Wraps as well with
refreshments.

See you all there! :)

- SHPC E-board