[SHPC] REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! Stevens Healthcare Innovation & Research Seminar 2015

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 19:11:09 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

Registration is now open for our annual research seminar luncheon. *Please
register before seats run out, seats are limited! RSVP is required! *

*http://goo.gl/forms/Rs5ayHblP5 <http://goo.gl/forms/Rs5ayHblP5> *

Thank you! Look forward to seeing you on Friday!

*“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at
change.” *