[SHPC] SHPC Research Seminar TODAY 1PM Bissinger Room

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 10:57:50 EDT 2015

Hello SHPC Members,

Please remember to join us today at 1PM for our annual Research Seminar.
Please invite your friends as well.

*Friday, April 24, 2015 *
*1PM Bissinger Room *

*Join SHPC, AED, and BMES for our Second Annual *
*Healthcare Innovation and Research Seminar 2015 *

*Learn about Healthcare research, innovation, and opportunities at Stevens!
You will have the chance to network with Professors at Stevens over a
business casual lunch. *

Lunch Menu: Mixed Green Salad with Dressing, Batard Rolls with Butter
> Rosettes, Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast, Penne a la Vodka, Mixed Grilled
> Vegetables, Rice Pilaf, Assorted Desserts, Assorted Soda, Diet, Juice, and
> Bottled Water.

Look forward to seeing you there!

-SHPC E-Board