[SHPC] Healthcare Professionals Networking Event

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:46:07 EST 2015

Hey all,

Just a reminder that this *Friday, December 4th at 4PM in Jacobus Lounge*,
the Stevens Health Professionals Club along with Alpha Epsilon Delta, will
be hosting a formal dinner event which will give students a chance to hear
distinguished speakers who have amounted great success in their careers
thus far. Speakers range from practicing dentists to medical students and
will be available to talk to and network with throughout the event.

We will be serving sushi as well as an amazing buffet style meal. We also
have a gift for the first 40 students that walk through the door!! As we
mentioned earlier, this is a formal event so dress to impress! Below is a
link to a form which will act as a sign up for this event. Space is limited
(we have about 70 seats which includes guest speakers) so sign up quickly
if you have not done so already!!

http://goo.gl/forms/lZDJUi1hyq

Have a great day and we will see you on Friday,

SHPC eboard