[SHPC] Message from AED

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:23:24 EST 2015

Hello all!

We are hosting a field trip to the Museum of Natural History to see a
special exhibit! The exhibit is called "The Secret World Inside You" and
will focus on microbiomes and the human body, specifically where microbes
thrive.

We will be going this *Saturday, Dec 5th. *We will meet outside
*McLean at* *11:30
am*. You will pay for your own transportation, but the ticket is already
paid for. This event is open to everyone, so feel free to bring your
friends! Please fill out the below google form by Friday 3:00 pm if you are
interested in going! Tickets are limited, so sign up right away!

GOOGLE FORM
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZHShMHc0157z7PHcdvPAd9173TtyoRHniB3biCriDlk/viewform?usp=send_form>