[SHPC] Remaining Events this Semester

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:36:23 EST 2015

Hey everyone,

We hope everyone is having a great semester so far! Here is a list of the
remaining events that we have planned for the rest of this semester:

Wednesday 3/11:* ER Mystery: What Would You Do? 1:30 PM *
Wednesday 3/25: *Stony Brook PA Skype Session 1:30 PM  *
Wednesday 4/8: *Eboard* *Elections 1 PM *
Monday 4/13: *Fetal Pig Dissection Lab 4P M  *
Wednesday 4/22: *Stony Brook Medical School 1PM  *
Wednesday 4/29: *Research Seminar with Professors *

More details about individual events will be sent soon!

May the odds be ever in your favor on your midterms!

Yours truly,

SHPC eboard