[SHPC] ER Mysteries Postponed

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:01:22 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately our upcoming meeting this Wednesday, ER Mystery: What Would
You Do?, has been postponed until April 15th. More details about this event
will be released after spring break.

Reminder: Our Stony Brook PA school skype session will be held the
Wednesday that we return from spring break. The skype will begin at 1:30PM
but please arrive at 1:15PM so that we can set up the room and have
everyone seated. This will be a great event for students interested in
becoming a physician assistant as well as for students who want to learn
more about the profession and what it takes to get into this graduate
school.

Have a phenomenal day,

Your SHPC eboard