[SHPC] General Chemistry Lecture- Students Needed

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:02:44 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

On Thursday, March 19, from 1:15 to 2:15 pm, a prospective faculty
candidate will be giving a model lecture (General Chemistry). If you are
around on Thursday, definitely stop by and observe this lecture because the
faculty wants student comments. This is an integral part of the selection
process as Stevens students will be the ones sitting in those chemistry
lectures so participate if you can!

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence."
-Vince Lombardi

Yours truly,

SHPC eboard