[SHPC] AED Event Information- Doctors Without Borders

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:40:29 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

Hope you have been enjoying your Spring Break! AED will be having an event
the Wednesday we get back from Spring Break, March 25th at 4:00 pm. Saman
Perera, from Doctors Without Borders, will be coming to speak about her
experiences in helping those in need.

The event will take place in McLean 414 (March 25th at 4:00 pm). It should
end by 5:00 pm. Lunch will be served.The event is open to the whole campus,
so feel free to bring all your friends.

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to
always reach my destination."
-Jimmy Dean

Yours truly,

SHPC eboard