[SHPC] Rutgers School of Public Health Open House-October 17

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 11:24:17 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

The Rutgers School of Public Health is hosting an Open House on *October
17, 2015 from 11:00am-2:00pm in Piscataway.*  Prospective students can
learn more about public health certificates, degrees and careers and meet
with faculty and students about careers and opportunities.

More information is outlined in the link below and the flyer attached:

http://sph.rutgers.edu/admissions/openhousecurrent.html

We will be sending out an email this week outlining the events that we have
lined up for October. Get ready for some great presentations this month!!

Yours truly,

SHPC Eboard