[SHPC] Virtual Fairs

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:39:30 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

Thank you for coming out to our first general body meeting of the semester
this past Monday! Professor Leopold gave a very informative "State of the
Department" address and it was awesome to watch everyone interact with
their fellow classmates.

SHPC adviser, Professor Kumbaraci, would also like members to know that
"Virtual Fairs" are available in addition to the regular SHPC meetings and
events. Attending a virtual fair is a great way to learn about a particular
profession from the luxury of your own home. The American Physical Therapy
Association is offering a DPT virtual fair next week (September 21-22); use
the link below to sign up!

http://www.apta.org/PhysicalTherapyEducationVirtualFair/

Thank you again for the interest in our club and please utilize our Eboard
advisers to help pave the path for your future healthcare career!!

Have a phenomenal day,

SHPC Ebaord

"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but
reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/n/normanvinc132560.html?src=t_motivational>
"
Norman Vincent Peale
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/n/norman_vincent_peale.html>