[SHPC] AMSA Conference Meeting

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 18:08:59 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

This coming *Monday at 4PM in BC 104 *we will be having an absolutely
*mandatory
*meeting for all of those who are interested in attending the American
Medical Student Association conference at Columbia University on November
14th. We are very optimistic about the number of people who responded on
the Google form and we would like to move into the next stage of planning.
A final list of all of the people who will be attending the conference
needs to be compiled by this coming Wednesday due to budget allocations
that need to be made; we apologize for how fast this has come up but the
deal we are receiving is going to be worth it!

If you are not sure if you would like to attend, please come to the meeting
on Monday in order to gain more information about the conference. Also, if
you cannot attend the meeting on Monday, please send us an email so that we
can include your name in the lists that are being submitted to the SGA.

Enjoy your weekend and hopefully we see you on Monday!

Yours truly,

SHPC Eboard

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/miltonberl105306.html?src=t_inspirational>
"
Milton Berle <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/milton_berle.html>