[SHPC] Fw: Rutgers School of Public Health Open House

Erini Christodoulou echristo at outlook.com
Fri Sep 2 12:59:10 EDT 2016

________________________________
From: Erini Christodoulou <echristo at outlook.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2016 2:01 PM
To: shpc at stevens.edu
Subject: Rutgers School of Public Health Open House

Hi all,

Welcome back! Please take a minute to read through the following:

The Rutgers School of Public Health is hosting an Open House on October 1, 2016 from 11:00am-2:00pm in Piscataway (683 Hoes Lane West Piscataway, New Jersey 08854).  Prospective students can learn more about public health certificates, degrees, and careers as well as meet with faculty and current students.

For those interested in pursuing a Master of Public Health (MPH) degree: choose from one of our eight departments or another graduate degree or post-baccalaureate certificate offered by our School.

We also have information posted on our website:
http://sph.rutgers.edu/admissions/openhousecurrent.html
[http://sph.rutgers.edu/admissions/images/openhouse.jpg]<http://sph.rutgers.edu/admissions/openhousecurrent.html>

OpenHouse - Rutgers School of Public Health<http://sph.rutgers.edu/admissions/openhousecurrent.html>
sph.rutgers.edu
You are invited to attend our Spring Open House: April 8, 2016 3:00pm-7:00pm In the Grand Foyer At Rutgers New Jersey Medical School 185 South Orange Avenue

Please contact me if you have any questions. I can be reached via email mse46 at sph.rutgers.edu<mailto:mse46 at sph.rutgers.edu> or via phone at(732) 235-5824<tel:%28732%29%20235-5824>.

Thank you,
Michelle Edelstein, MPH, BS
Staff Assistant, Office of the Dean