[SHPC] **New Organization: Love Your Melon

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 13:55:06 EDT 2016

Hi all,

We are reaching out to you with an opportunity to be part of a great
organization on campus called Love Your Melon.

We are still establishing ourselves on campus as an organization. There are
only 10 spots left so if you are interested email Janelle Welkie (
jwelkie at stevens.edu) asap.

Love Your Melon is essentially a college student run organization that aims
to raise money for pediatric cancer research by selling clothing.

More information can be found here: https://www.loveyourmelon.com/

In addition, we encourage you to buy clothing, etc as it will help raise
money and help establish the club on our campus. *If you do buy anything,
be sure to select Stevens Institute of Technology Crew at checkout*.

Best,
SHPC Eboard