[SHPC] ** Important Announcements **

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 14:26:44 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

As previously mentioned, the Office of Student Life is working closely with
SHPC and AED to host a *Kaplan MCAT review class *on campus in the summer,
for a reduced price. We need your feedback to make this event possible so
please,* fill out the form below* if you are interested. In addition, if
you know anyone interested pass this form along.

Also, the form mentions a possible *EMT class *as well. Many students are
interested in this training but we need your feedback on the form in order
to gauge interest.

Google form: https://goo.gl/forms/XICapSSZUhd5ymOB3

Thank you all,
SHPC E-Board