[SHPC] Please Read!!!

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 18:43:29 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

If you are enrolled in a science program here at Stevens, *please take a
few minutes to read the email below and take a survey. *A group of students
at Stevens have been working hard to make changes to the current system in
place.

*" Good morning,*

*I am one of several students who is currently working on reforming career
advancement and support for all students enrolled in science programs at
Stevens. This focus group intends to present a proposal to the Office of
Career Development that will address the lack of support and resources for
students in the science disciplines. *

*To make this happen, we need your help. If you are a science student
(which includes mathematics, physics/engineering physics, chemistry,
chemical bioloy/biology, and computational science), we ask that you
participate in this survey
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSrLq-R1YGjxniA9Vu7y2A7WGCfeajIYXiMrU0EzN5wHRSSA/viewform>
gauge where our science students are, what is lacking, and what we as
science students are interested in beyond Stevens.*

*If you are interested in helping out with this initiative, do not hesitate
to reach out to me or Kristin Allocco at kallocco at stevens.edu
<kallocco at stevens.edu>.*

*Best,*
*Olivia Schreiber " *