[SHPC] Event Attendance

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 16:55:11 EDT 2017

Hello all,

As members of this club, we have a responsibility to support our club
events. We allocate funds for these events and spend a lot of time planning
them. If you sign up for an event, you have a responsibility to attend
unless you have submitted an excuse. This past Saturday, we had an event
that many people did not show up for without notifying anyone. This was an
outside event and it made our school look very unprofessional. Moving
forward, please be aware of the events you are signing up for and do not
sign up for anything you are not sure you can attend.

Thank you.
Sara
SHPC President