[SHPC] Student Panel

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 22:17:56 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

SHPC and AED will be cohosting a *Student Panel* this *Thursday, April 27th*
at *9:00 pm* in *Hayden Lounge*. This event showcases a few of our
graduating seniors and allows them to share information about their post
undergraduate plans. Come and join us to learn about the med school, dental
school, Ph.D and graduate school processes. This event is a great chance to
ask questions to our very own who have gone through the process already!

There will be a lot of food including *sushi* and *sandwiches*, we hope to
see you there.

Best,
SHPC E-Board