[SHPC] Alpha Epsilon Delta Premedical Honor Society Application

Janelle Welkie jmwelkie13 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 15:49:33 EST 2017

Hello--

The pre-medical honor society Alpha Epsilon Delta is
currently recruiting new students who are interested in pursuing a career
in the health professions. The organization holds events to encourage
conversation concerning healthcare, preparation for professional schools,
and more!

Prospective members must have a minimum cumulative and science  (biology,
chemistry, physics, math) GPA of 3.2 and have completed three semesters at
Stevens in order to be considered for membership. All students interested
in healthcare are encouraged to apply!

*If interested, please email your full name, major, and year** by Wednesday
1/25 @ 6:00pm to jwelkie at stevens.edu <jwelkie at stevens.edu>*

Please note that if you meet the requirements needed to join AED, we will
ask that you submit the attached application as well as the $75 dues by
Monday 1/30. You can expect to hear from myself this Thursday or Friday to
inform you whether or not you are eligible to join AED.

Please let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to hearing
from you.

Sincerely,

Janelle Welkie

*AED President*