[SHPC] Kaplan Event

Erini Christodoulou echristo at outlook.com
Tue Jan 31 21:17:07 EST 2017

Hi All,

A representative from Kaplan will be coming to Stevens on Wednesday, February 15th at 1:00 pm (location is Babbio 310). In the past, the representative has provided insight about the MCAT as well as details about applying to medical school; however, this time she will be hosting an MCAT challenge event, during which we will all take a 20 minute timed practice quiz. The quiz will be graded and the representative will go over one of the questions and tips and strategies on how to answer that question. If you plan to attend this event, please preregister using the link below. You must preregister so the representative knows how many people will be attending as well as how many materials she will need to bring with her.

Thanks and hope to see you all there!

Best regards,
Erini

http://bit.ly/stevenshpcchallenge