[SHPC] MCAT Prep Course Registration

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 18:49:26 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

Below is a message from Karen, from the Career Center, regarding the *MCAT
Prep Course* being offered on campus this semester. The *deadline to
register* with an awesome discount is this *Monday, 9/25*!

Best,
SHPC E-Board

*Good afternoon!*

*Thank you for those of you who contributed to the Doodle Poll I created a
few weeks ago to identify the best time to host an MCAT Prep course on
campus. The time that was identified as most convenient is Tuesday evenings
from 6-9pm.*

*GREAT NEWS: Kaplan has agreed to teach an MCAT course at Stevens beginning
this semester!*

*There will be 12 sessions, 3 hours each. Please find the schedule listed
below:*

*October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 (Tuesday evenings)*

*November 7, 14,  28 (Tuesday evenings)*

*January 3, 4, 9, 10 (Wednesday and Thursday evenings)*

****Kaplan is offering Stevens students a 35% discount on the course.
Students who sign-up through the Career Center by Monday, September
25th while be charged: $1610.00 instead of the full retail price of $2,499.
Students must sign-up by delivering a check to myself by next Monday. The
check is to be made out to “Stevens Institute of Technology.*

*Do not hesitate to contact me with questions!*

*Best,Karen*

*Karen J. Dilsizian*

*Sr. Assistant Director* | *Stevens Career Center* | *Stevens Institute of
Technology* | *201-216-8092 <(201)%20216-8092> (phone)* | *201-216-8332
<(201)%20216-8332> (fax)*