[SHPC] Be the Match Volunteers

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:46:25 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

SHPC is working alongside APO, AED and OXE on a service event
collaboration. We will be working with *Be the Match* from Icla de Silva to
help find life saving donors for cancer patients that have blood cancers
like Leukemia or Lymphoma. We ask that you take a moment to *read the
attached information sheet* as well as *sign up for table sitting* on the
Google Sheet provided below. Before table sitting, volunteers will receive
a quick ten minute training; afterwards, they will assist with
documentation, cheek swabs, and providing information on blood stem cell
and bone marrow donations

As part of the Stevens Health Professions Club, we all have a common desire
to help others so please, start by signing up to volunteer for at least one
hour on either *September 25th, September 26th or October 25th*!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZMh_onFdXBJr4g9udGevE8BsaIOSxrriqENWFFG3RhQ/edit#gid=492084030

Best,
SHPC E-Board