[SHPC] Events this Week

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:54:05 EST 2018

Hi everyone!

Our Shoe Cutting Party is finally here! Enjoy some Mamoun's and help us cut
up the donated jeans to give to Sole Hope. *Tonight 8-10 pm in
Jacobus! *Remember
to please bring empty plastic jugs if you have any.

Tomorrow, November 14, we are having a Resume/CV Career Center Workshop
from *3-4 pm* in *Babbio 321*. Stop by to learn the dos and don'ts of
resume writing!

Thank you to everyone who attended the Medical Student Panel! The
panelists' contact information is provided below along with Mark's
presentation.

Lastly, there is a great opportunity to take an Emergency Medical Responder
Class. Details are quoted below. The cost would be the same that is listed.

We hope to see you all this week!
SHPC E-Board

If you'd like to be removed from the mailing list, please fill out the form
here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2ezwmd_rbsNBn2fiHCc2YmfJoqNWJyKbQV2PjtV3ukn4KPQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
.

*Contact Info:*
Ameer Halim
halimameer at gmail.com

Mark Liotta
(516) 662-4623
29mark at gmail.com
mal429 at njms.rutgers.edu
mliotta at stevens.edu

Joshua Ross
joshuaross629 at gmail.com

*Emergency Medical Responder Class:*
"Cost: $125 for HVAC Members
Dates: Sundays 9am-5pm with an hour lunch break.
    December 2, 2018
    December 9, 2018
    December 16, 2018
    December 30, 2018
    January 6, 2019
    January 13, 2019     make up day only
    January 20, 2019   final written and practical exams
Registration is confirmed when payment is received, see payment information
below.

You may miss one of the regular class days if needed and use January 13,
2019 to make up what you missed.

Note, I will need payment in full by November 18th in order to get your
class materials together.  Payment is accepted by check, cash, or money
transfer via Venmo, my Venmo account is under @Sandra-Shaw-7.

If you have any question feel free to call me at 917-299-4308 or email me
at sandra.shaw5 at verizon.net

Sandy Shaw"