[SHPC] Quick Question for Everyone

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:47:25 EST 2019

Hi everyone! Welcome back!

We are working on having a representative from Hackensack Meridian School
of Medicine at Seton Hall come to Stevens for an info session. The
representative let us know that she is available next week, Tuesday 2/5.
The event would most likely be in the afternoon.

Please fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScVGbOoajuCL8r6IyColj6KtOcqs7WxVLvCSFenn0k_ljz6QA/viewform?usp=sf_link>if
you would be able to attend the info session. We want to have a good
turnout so that we can continue bringing medical school representatives to
Stevens! Otherwise, we can try to reschedule.

Thank you! Please reach out if you have any questions.
SHPC E-Board