[SHPC] SHPC and AED Research Panel: TODAY!!!

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 07:20:49 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all having a great week! This is to remind you that TODAY,
Wednesday October 14, at 3PM, SHPC and AED are hosting a research panel.
Zoom details are below. This is a great opportunity for members to become
familiar with on-campus research and to find out how to be involved! I hope
to see you all there!

Topic: Research Panel
Time: Oct 14, 2020 03:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://stevens.zoom.us/j/93448148193

If you have any questions, please reach out to us at shpc.eboard at gmail.com.

Best,
SHPC E Board

If you would like to be removed from SHPC's mailing list, please fill out
this form <https://forms.gle/9smsuS1fz96SpUUH8>.