[SHPC] Recap of Research Panel and Upcoming Events for AED

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:42:49 EDT 2020

Hey everyone!

Thank you to everyone who attended this research panel! We hope you all had
an opportunity to learn about the great work our professors are doing, and
that it inspired you to become involved in research on campus. Below is the
link to the event recording, and the slides from this event are attached.
The emails of all the presenting professors are in the slides for anyone
who plans to reach out.

Research Panel Recording:
https://stevens.zoom.us/rec/play/CqJdQXN3YgOZq0NPoHp1AZix674MPC4IQF4_wHU8q_J9FfGoOMcnlP_apAwQ5_doM0VYJKGVdsmWPX_M.qEWNJ-MymC2YW8Mf?autoplay=true

AED also has the following upcoming events:

Friendly reminder we do have two upcoming events fastly approaching! So
mark your calendars:
*(Flyers attached below)*
*Community Service Panel: Monday, October 19th 3pm-5:15pm*
Come learn about ways to get involved in the nearby areas!
Zoom ID: 995 5180 9960
*NJMS Info Session: Monday, November 9th 3pm-5pm*
Receive some incitement on the admission process of NJMS from their Dean of
Admissions!
Zoom ID: 952 6716 8543

Have a great weekend everyone, and good luck with midterms!

Best,
SHPC EBoard

If you would like to be removed from SHPC's mailing list, please fill out
this form <https://forms.gle/9smsuS1fz96SpUUH8>.