[SHPC] Join us at SHPC's GBM 1!

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:30:20 EDT 2020

Hey everyone!

I hope all is well. This is just a reminder that SHPC's GBM #1 will be*
tomorrow at 6PM*. Here is the Zoom meeting link:
https://stevens.zoom.us/j/98750775864
We can't wait to meet you all!

Best,
SHPC Eboard

[image: seeutomm.gif]
If you would like to be removed from SHPC's mailing list, please fill out
this form <https://forms.gle/9smsuS1fz96SpUUH8>.