[SHPC] Recap of SHPC's GBM 1

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 10:34:28 EDT 2020

Hello everyone!

Thank you all to those who attended our first GBM yesterday, and
congratulations to the top 5 winners of Kahoot---we will reach out to give
you your prizes soon. Our next meeting will be the *HPAC Meet and Greet on
Monday, September 28th. *

*For those of you interested in becoming a mentor or mentee, please fill
out this form <https://forms.gle/EGBeFCmdZiPm5wVH9> as soon as
possible! *Youtcan
sign up to be a mentor and advise others, or you can sign up to be a
mentee. Mentors are a valuable resource, and help mentees successfully
navigate through their time at Stevens. Signing up to be a mentee will
allow you to have a fellow student help you through some of the
difficulties at Stevens.

If you were unable to attend our meeting yesterday, don't worry- attached
is the slide deck presented during the meeting. For more future meetings,
we will also give you access to the Zoom recording. If you have any
questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us at
shpc.eboard at gmail.com!

Best,
SHPC EBoard

If you would like to be removed from SHPC's mailing list, please fill out
this form <https://forms.gle/9smsuS1fz96SpUUH8>.